As creators of the FURminator deShedding Tool, FURminator continues to raise the bar with innovative, proprietary shedding solutions. The FURminator lineup of deShedding tools, grooming tools, hair care products, bathing and hygiene solutions broadens and enhances the FURminator deShedding experience for pet parents and their pets. Simply put, there is no pet care solution on the market like the FURminator product line. The FURminator Large Firm Slicker Brush for Dogs is ideal for medium, long and curly coats to remove surface mats and tangles without damaging the coat. This tool features staright bristles on one size and bent bristles on the other side. Tghe dual flex head design follows the natural contours of your dog’s body, while keeping the bristles in their ideal working position. You will love the ergonomic handle for secure and comfortable grip while using the tool. Give your pet the experience of professional grooming, with professional results, right from your home. Look for more professional grooming tools and shampoos in the FURminator product line.
FURminator Small Firm Slicker Brush
A well groomed pet is a happy, healthy pet. But, there are many reasons that frequent visits to your pet stylist aren’t always possible. With FURminator’s line of professional quality grooming tools, you can achieve professional results in your own home. As industry innovators and experts on pet hair, FURminator understands the entire shedding cycle and the role that hair care and hygiene play in helping to reduce shedding and make you and your pet happy. For that reason, FURminator developed a high-performance line of hair-care, nail, hygiene, and waterless products.
All dogs require grooming, no matter the coat type: thick, curly, fine, silky, straight, or somewhere in between. FURminator’s superior grooming brush line includes slicker brushes in two sizes, each available with firm or soft pins. No matter the tool, FURminator’s advanced line of brushes is the most trusted solution for keeping coats clean and healthy, and keeping both pets and pet parents comfortable and happy.
Benefits of using the FURminator Slicker Brush:
- Ideal for medium, long and curly coats to remove surface mats and tangles without damaging the coat
- Features straight bristles on one side and bent bristles on the other side
- Dual flex head design follows the natural contours of your dog’s body, while keeping the bristles in their ideal working position
- Ergonomic handle is secure and comfortable in your hand
- Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria at a minimum
Instructions for Use
With any brush, use short smooth strokes in the direction of hair growth. Start with the head and work your way to the tail. Pay special attention to the areas behind the ears and underneath the legs where matting is more likely to occur.
- Before using a FURminator Professional Grooming Tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
- The FURminator Firm Slicker Brush is gentle enough to use even on sensitive skin dogs. Use the tool 1-2 times a week for a few minutes each session to remove excess hair and debris, break up mats, tangles and help keep your pet looking his best.
- The FURminator Firm Slicker Brush is an excellent choice for beginning the grooming process. Use this brush before bathing to remove mats, tangles or foreign material. It may also be used after bathing to give your pet a smooth coat.
- Next use the appropriate comb for your pet’s needs.
Brush – Detangles and smooths fur, distributes oils across skin and coat.
Cloths – Collects and reduces shedding from the surface of the pet.
deShed – Reduces shedding up to 90%. Use tool weekly for 10-20 minute sessions.
Bathe – Promotes healthy skin and coat, while reducing shedding.
Trim – Eliminates sore paws, legs, and hips and promotes overall health.